Finance and General Affairs Administrator
- Check and monitor the national healthcare administration (BPJS) in every unit/clinic.
- Write daily reports of patients’ registration and financial report
- Put the data entry of all financial activities manually/by computer and send the report to the finance department.
- Record the employees attendance, make a monthly recap of the absentee and the overtime
- Record the administrative requirements of all patient
- Make a recap of the medical reimbursement
- Dispense the medication to the patients and receive payment.
- Make monthly financial statements and balance sheet and give the reports to the headquarters and Head of the clinic.
- Make sure that administrative and financial procedures in the unit/clinic are properly and accurately done
- Male/female, Max. 35 years old.
- Diploma Graduate in accounting.
- Meticulous and diligent.
- Willing to be placed in clinics throughout Indonesia.
"I have been working at PT Masa Cipta Husada for more than 5 years . I feel satisfied and proud of being able to work in a team with a vision providing the best hemodialysis service."