Nurses (incharged of Hemodialysis Treatment)
- Communicate well with patients and all staff of hemodialysis unit.
- Provide information and advice about hemodialysis to the patient and the patient's family.
- Prepare, initiate, and observe the hemodialysis process. Monitor the patient, the termination, the supporting examination according to the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Carry out the instructions given by the on-duty doctor or Head of the doctors’ team.
- Keep the medical record of every patient in details including the patient’s schedule for the next visit and write report of the non-use of the limbako/ non-limbako or the medication.
- Male/Female, Max. 30 years.
- Diploma Graduate / Ners.
- Have valid Certificate of registration.
- BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certified is a preference
- Experience in Hemodialysis treatment is a preference
- Have good personality and high integrity, be intelligent, and energetic.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
"Working at PT Masa Cipta Husada gives me the opportunity to serve and help others"